The SCOUT wire-free breast localization system is uniquely suited for marking tumors, biopsy sites and lymph nodes prior to neoadjuvant therapy. The system has been adopted by 480+ hospitals and has been used in over 70,000 procedures. This innovative technology provides a better patient experience, scheduling flexibility, and real-time surgical guidance for better outcomes.
Compassion + Technology:
Moving Beyond Wires
In seeking a more compassionate and precise approach for women undergoing breast tumor localization, Cianna Medical developed SCOUT, using sophisticated radar technology, capable of delivering unparalleled performance that helps reduce anxiety, optimize breast conservation and enhance outcomes.
Precise and Efficient
- Intelligent (detects a unique radar signal)
- Accuracy within ±1 mm
- Real-time distance measurement
- Ultrasound visible and clinically insignificant MRI artifact — SCOUT is uniquely suited for placement prior to neoadjuvant therapy
- No signal interference from other surgical instruments
- Improves radiology workflow & OR efficiency